> Ballantyne's Blog: Sims 4 vent

Saturday 28 June 2014

Sims 4 vent

Oh  man. I've just been reading so much bad news lately regarding The Sims 4 :(

I have to wonder what the heck is actually going on over at EA's headquarters right now. Is it a case of too many PR people, and too many executives with dollar signs over their eyes and not enough artists wanting to create a great product?  The amount of features they are cutting from the base game is utterly ridiculous. I mean, no "create-a-style" is already hard to accept but eliminating toddlers? Having teens the same height as adults?? What is this? 



????????

Gotta say, I feel sorry for some of the SimGuru's because they're getting a lot of heat from fans right now. For example, SimGuruGraham is actually a really good guy, and genuinely connects with fans (he even posts on modthesims) it's just a shame he works for such a messed-up company such as EA with their "i-know-best" executives stuffing things up. 

:(

P.S. Ok, this is the last rant I'm gonna make about TS4. (Even if things get worse) the whole thing is just annoying me too much. 





2 comments:

  1. It's really bad, isn't it? Embarrassingly bad. "But we've got a buzzword! Emotions!" And I've got poses that work even better. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very embarrassing :( Although, I'm kinda past the anger now and only feel pity for them.

      Delete