> Ballantyne's Blog: Editing

Saturday 7 June 2014

Editing

Man, I gotta stop using iMovie to edit my stuff. While I love the simplicity, it is very limiting.

It's definitely time to upgrade.

But I can't decide between Sony Vegas and Final Cut Pro X.  (I have both Mac and PC)

I'm more familiar with FCPX, but Vegas just seems to be very creative-friendly.

Hmmm

In other ramblings, I haven't had as much time or energy to work on my machinima projects in general. (Just started a new full-time job recently, and it's great but mentally exhausting.)

I managed to finish off an MEP part today at least, so that's good. There's a bunch of other MEP's I wanted to join as well, but I just don't have the time to do them :'(





2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sunny! I've been looking for work for a while, so I'm thrilled to be employed again :D

    ReplyDelete