> Ballantyne's Blog: SIFF Film Delayed

Saturday 14 September 2013

SIFF Film Delayed

Sadly, I'm not going to make it in time for SIFF on the 15th of Sept.

All the technical problems I have been having recently has really set me back, even though I have been working my butt off trying to get it done in time.

It will be a few more days at least, or possibly a week until it is done. Plus, my own "fussiness" is delaying it even further. Not even going to bother with a trailer, I'm just going to upload the film once it's done.

Sorry :'(


P.S.

Mini-rant:
I'm 95% sure I'm going to switch to bootcamp after this.
Absolutely fed-up with the utter B.S. of the Mac version. Don't get me wrong, I love Mac OSX, but Cider is total garbage, and buggy as hell. EA should be ashamed for even putting it in there.  / end rant.



No comments:

Post a Comment