> Ballantyne's Blog: 2014 in the house, yo!

Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 in the house, yo!

Happy New Year, anyone reading this :)

I hope 2014 is a good one for you all.

Anyway..... please forgive the state of this blog, I know it's an absolute disorganised mess. It's kinda fugly as well, but I'm going to try and attempt a re-design in Feb sometime. I should have some more machinima up by that time to warrant a redesign.

May as well list my resolutions, hey :P Not gonna list my real-life resolutions though, because they sound way too pathetic!

Hobby Resolutions/Goals:
- Talk less about making machinima, and just actually make it.
- Actually submit a film to Siff Spring 2014. For reals this time.
- Try be original where possible.
- Release at least two Sims  3 machinimas worth watching.
- Learn how to animate better! Study more tutorials
- Learn how to edit better!
- Practice writing and character/plot development .
- Learn to use Source Film Maker and make at least two films with that.
- Make at least one machinima with The Sims 4 (once it is released) no matter how crappy it may be.

That's about it. Got things to do, I guess @_@













No comments:

Post a Comment